Chris Gayle Date of Birth, Stats, Net Worth, Centuries, Retirement, 5 Facts
A pushing Jamaican left-hander, Gayle procured himself a dark blemish on his most memorable senior visit – to England in 2000 – where the new young men were felt to be deficiently deferential of their elderly folks. Be that as it may, an absence of regard, for resistance bowlers, in any event, has served Gayle well from that point forward. Check Chris Gayle Date of Birth, Stats, Net Worth, Centuries, Retirement, and 5 Facts.
Tall and forcing at the wrinkle, he loves to cut through the covers off one or the other foot and can wreck the figures of even the thriftiest of opening bowlers. He assumed an essential part in the West Indies groups that won the 2004 ICC Champions Prize, 2012 ICC World Twenty20, and 2016 ICC World Twenty20.
|Full Name:||Christopher Henry Gayle|
|Nickname:||Crampy, Universe Boss|
|Jersey Number:||#45 (West Indies), #333 (IPL)|
|Bowling Style:||Right-arm Off Spin|
|Team:||West Indies, KXIP|
|Birthday:||21st September 1979|
|Height:||191 cm, 1.91 m, 6’3″|
|Weight:||95 kg, 209 lbs|
|Net Worth:||$50 Million|
Among his numerous assets, maybe the greatest one is his extraordinary dexterity, which permits Gayle to hit even great-length conveyances for limits consistently. Method and footwork aren’t his most noteworthy resources, however, most frequently he remunerates with different abilities.
A horrendous hitter, Gayle is generally viewed as one of the best batsmen to have played Twenty20 cricket, and by some as the best ever.
Chris Gayle Date of birth
Christopher Henry Gayle,(21 September 1979) is a Jamaican cricketer who is playing global cricket for the West Indies since 1999.
Chris Gayle Stats
# Batting Career Summary
# Bowling Career Summary
Chris Gayle Net Worth over the years
|Year||Net Worth (in rupees)|
- ODI:- 25
- Test:- 15
- T20:- 2
Gayle, presently right around 43 years of age, actually keeps on playing for West Indies in restricted overs designs, having as of late partaken in the T20 World Cup, facilitated in the Unified Middle Easterner Emirates. Besides, the ‘Universe Manager has not officially resigned from Test cricket either, yet has not played a solitary game starting around 2014.
Facts about Chris gayle
- Advancement year: It was in 2002 when his fortunes changed totally as he aggregated large runs with the bat. In 2002, he assembled 2,013 runs in worldwide cricket which included 4 centuries and 14 half-hundreds of years.
- Unpredictable heartbeat: In the past, he experienced the issue of unpredictable heartbeat, a thing which caused him numerous challenges during his initial days in cricket. Gayle was fired because of this issue too when he visited India as a young person. He needed to go through activity after which the issue, at last, got revised.
- First Ball six: In 2012, he turned into the main cricketer in Test cricket history to crush the principal chunk of a Test match for a six. His accomplishment against Bangladesh and the bowler was Sohag Gazi.
- Stressed relationship with WICB: Chris Gayle doesn’t have the best of associations with the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) and all through his profession he has been associated with a few disagreements with the board.
- 5. Quickest century in Proficient cricket: Gayle holds the record for hammering the quickest century in proficient cricket. During IPL 2013, while playing for Imperial Challengers Bangalore (RCB) he took only 30 balls to arrive at his 100 against Pune Fighters.
Twofold of 7000 runs and 150 wickets in ODIs: Gayle is the main West Indian cricketer to score more than 7000 runs in ODIs and take wickets of more than 150.